ADDING KING WILL TO SAFE SENDER LIST
GmailTo ensure that you receive emails in your inbox, you can add the email address to your contact list. If one of our mails has been moved to the spam folder, you can mark it "Not Spam" to whitelist
1. Select contacts from the options on the left side of the Gmail Inbox.
2. Select Create Contact on the top menu.
3. Enter the email address in the primary email box.
4. Select Save.
YahooTo add the From Address to your Yahoo Contacts:
1. Open your Yahoo mailbox.
2. Click the address book icon under the Yahoo! Mail logo. When you roll your mouse over it, it will say Contacts.
3. Click "New Contact".
4. Fill in the fields of your Contact.
5. Click Save.
Outlook.com/Hotmail1. Open your Outlook mailbox.
2. Select Options from the top right (next to the question mark).
3. Select More options > Safe and blocked senders (under Preventing junk email) > Safe senders.
4. In the space provided, enter the address. Example: You can either enter a specific email address or use *xxxxx.com or @xxxxx.com to whitelist the domain (replace the xxxxx with the domain name).
5. Select Add to list.
6. Ensure the safe mailing lists box has the address you entered, and select OK.
1. Open the email.
2. Click on the sender's name and email address.
3. Click "Add to Address Book" in the window that appears.
4. Enter any additional information.
5. Click Save.
MacMail1. Open the email.
2. Ctrl-click the sender's email address and select "Open in Address Book."
3. Verify the sender's contact details.
4. Click Save.
MSN1. Select Settings: Email | Junk e-mail (bottom left, just above Calendar).
2. From the E-mail settings screen, select Junk E-mail Guard.
3. Select Safe List.
4. Enter the email address.Example: You can either enter a specific email address or use *xxxxx.com or @xxxxx.com to whitelist the domain (replace the xxxxx with the domain name).
5. Select Add.
Mozilla Thunderbird1. Check if your contact's email is in your Junk folder, right-click on the email and choose "Mark As Not Junk".
2. Click Address Book.
3. Make sure that the Personal Address Book is highlighted.
4. Click New Card, the New Card window will display.
5. Under the Contact tab, copy your contact's "From" address and paste it into the Email dialog box.
6. Click OK.
Verizon1. Open your Inbox.
2. Click Options.
3. Click Block Senders.
4. Locate the “Safe List”.
5. Enter your contact's domain.